Skydel for RINEX observation files

Hi
I have the same error.
I would appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Hezi

Hello @Hezi_Sarid ,

We well received your request. We will get back to you regarding this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Grace O.

Hello @Hezi_Sarid,

hope you are doing good!

We have checked and the python script seems correct. Indeed, this bug has been fixed in the latest version of the tool.
You may interrupt the simulation while the file is still being created, can you try again and let us know if you still have the same problem?

Regards,
Grace O.

Thank you Grace

Maybe I found the problem.
The python code works well with CSV files, produced in ‘None’ simulation.

The code shows the error message with CSV files, produced in ‘NoneRT’ simulation.

All the best,

Hezi

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 31 בינו׳ 2023 ב-1:17 מאת ‪Oulai via Orolia GNSS & Skydel Simulation Community‬‏ <‪notifications@orolia.discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

Hello @Hezi_Sarid,

Yes, good point!
Thanks for this feedback, very useful.

Regards,
Grace O.

Hi @Grace ,
After generating the RINEX , i’am getting blank obs file and also getting an error repeatedly, can you please help me out with this as soon as possible.

D:\python\skydel-tools-main\skydel-tools-main\SROG>python main.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\python\skydel-tools-main\skydel-tools-main\SROG\main.py”, line 620, in main_func
self.write_header(delta_ms, second_0)
File “D:\python\skydel-tools-main\skydel-tools-main\SROG\main.py”, line 673, in write_header
with open(self.header_name) as handler:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘resources/BEIDOU_B1.rnx’

I’am also getting the same error. May I know how you solved that issue.

Hello Skydel users,

We have received your request regarding the Skydel Observation Generator Python script, we apologize for the inconvenience.
A new release is available here :tada:. This release contains the header error fix.

Do not hesitate to write to us for any feedback.

Regards,
Grace O.

Hello @Grace
Getting this error repeatedly in the newly release,

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\python_software\skydel-tools-main\SROG\main.py”, line 787, in main_func
self.obs_code_c.append(“C1C”)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AttributeError: ‘MainWindow’ object has no attribute ‘obs_code_c’. Did you mean: ‘obs_code_b’?

Dear @kruthi,

Thanks for the feedback. This error has been fixed and updated in the git repo.

Best regards